Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Have you ever made cheesy potato soup in a bread bowl? It is so yummy. The soup is very smooth and creamy. You can carve out chunks of bread at the side of the bowl as you go with the soup. Here are what you will need to make this yummy potato soup
- 4 large Yukon Gold potatoes
- 10 tbsp. butter (1 stick + 1/4)
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 1/2 cups milk
- 10 slices American cheese, broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 4 mini bread loaves, preferably sourdough
- optional: 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, for garnish
- Step by step directions
Not sure about the measurements? Print this kitchen cheat sheet