Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
When your cooking recipe calls for seeded and diced fresh tomatoes, here are two ways to dice tomatoes. The first method works best for round tomatoes. (source)
- Cut tomatoes in halves
- Slice the halves into thickness you want
- Cut the slices into strips
- Cut the strips into dices
The second method works best for plum tomatoes
- Cut off a thin slice from the bottom of the tomato to create a flat surface so that the tomato can stand easily
- Cut wide strips from the top
- Cut each strip to the width you want
- Cut strips into dices