Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Need a cool hairstyle? This swanky bandana tied updo from Freckled Fox is something definitely to try. This is a easy and quick style using bandana. Here is what you do to create this style.
- Brush thoroughly to get smooth and tangle-free hair.
- Gather hair at the nape without anchoring it.
- Twist the ponytail all around once, or twice for longer hair.
- Pull them up cleanly and secure with bobby pins.
- Fold the bandana in half and wrap it around your head with the ends on top.
- Tie the ends of the bandana, and tuck the corners to the sides of the bandana tight and neatly.
- Insert the stray strands at the sides.
- Curl the ends of the twisted hair you created earlier using a small curling wand.
- Rough up the curled top to create a casual messy look.