Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Using those colorful balloons to create these cute vases is really simple. What you will need are
- shot glasses, votive holders, or other small glasses
Step by step instructions
- First, blow up your balloon and pull it to stretch it out a bit. Then let it deflate.
- Cut off about 1 inch of the end of the balloon (the end that you would tie).
- Stretch the remaining balloon over your glass and keep pulling it over. Get the bottom of the balloon all the way over the top
- That end you cut, turns into a perfect opening for a flower or two.
Image credit Brit