Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
These sweet and festive pumpkin bread rolls are great for your family or parties. These pumpkin shaped treats are perfect for the season, especially for Halloween. Today you can learn how to make your pumpkin treats the star of you Halloween party. What you will need for these pumpkin bread rolls are
- pumpkin puree,
- brown and white sugar,
- pecan nuts
Step by step instructions
- Make the dough for the pumpkin rolls by mixing the ingredients at high speed.
- Place the dough on a wooden board and form small balls,
- Cover the balls with a towel, put them in a warm place and let it rise.
- Cut the shapes in halves and form other ball shapes and press the center with your thumb.
- Bake them for about 20 minutes on baking paper.
- Take them out and brush them with eggs and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- After that brush with melted butter and add the pecan to the center.
- Serve while fresh.
- More detailed instructions