Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
We have introduced you many snack ideas, including many easy Spanish recipes. Today, we are excited to bring you this yummy Jalapeno popper recipe. Come and learn how to make jalapeno poppers. What you will need for this easy snack are
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 10 bacon slices, cut in half
- 10 mini sausages or smokies (or 20 if they are very small)
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup grated monterey jack
- 1 tsp chipotle or chili powder
- 2 shallots, minced
- step by step instructions from the Black Peppercorn