Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Calling for our gourmet readers! What we discovered today is this super delicious homemade sausage stuffed shells with spinach recipe. As you can tell from the name, here are the key ingredients
- 16-18 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 pound fresh pork sausage links, casing removed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeeze dry
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Keep reading the instructions and more at Inspired taste.