Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Those old computer keyboards have a new home in life now. In this fun craft project, you can recycle those old computer keyboards and make this awesome DIY keyboard calendar.
This project is relatively simple. Here are the step by step instructions.
- Remove the keys from the keyboard.
- Remove the original characters from the keys.
- Stick on number labels on the keys.
- Glue magnets on the keys.
- Arrange the keys on ferrous surface to form the calendar.