Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
These doily inspired nails are so cute. Here is the step by step tutorial to make it. To sum it up
- Apply a base color.
- Paint two heart shaped lobes at the tip of the nail with a contrasting color.
- Outline the top of the heart in white.
- Make white circles around the top of the heart with a large sized dotting tool.
- Make small dots inside the larger white dots with your base color and a smaller sized dotting tool.
- Use the smaller dotting tool to make small white dots around the inside of the heart.
- Top everything off with a good thick layer to topcoat to seal in your artwork!