Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Here is a creative idea to take your cookie cutters to the next level. You can use recycled candles ends to make these cookie cutter candles. What you will need for this project are
- Candle ends
- Crayons if you want to add color to your candles
- Small glass or metal bowl or clean tin can to melt the candle ends
- Parchment paper
- Cookie cutters
- Sheet pan
- Simmer water in a small saucepan.
- Melt the candle ends in such a container as small glass, metal bowl, or tin can by putting the container in the saucepan.
- Cover the sheet pan with parchment paper and then put the cookie cutters on the tray. Put a candlewick in each cookie cutter.
- Pour the melt wax into the cookie cutters while gently pressing them down.
- After the wax fully cools, pop the candles out of the cookie cutters. You can leave them there too.