Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Recycle milk carton boxes and turn them into beautiful chic wallets. Here is the tutorial for doing so.
- Carefully open the carton box and press it flat
- Wash the cartoon and let it try.
- Glue the acrylic blanket to the the painted side of the carton and let it dry.
- Glue the fabric over the acrylic blaket and over the silver part of the carton box.
- Fold the covered carton to for the wallet.
- Round the edges of one and sew the edge of the other two parts together.
- Glue black fabric strip to cover the borders.
- Punch a hole in the center of the rounded part, and place the elastic by making a knot and sew the button.
- Close the wallet by passing the elastic around it, and lastly fix at the button.
- That’s it. Enjoy your new wallet.