Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
These amigurumi DIY bunny pencil holders are so cute. I absolutely love them. You can use them as pencil holders or holders for other small desk items, or even as flower vase. What you will need for this DIY project are
- Empty Vitagen bottle
- Yarn stashes of pink & white colors (medium worsted weight), red
- blue (light weight baby yarn)
- 3mm, 1.5mm crochet hook
- 5mm wiggly eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Strong multipurpose adhesive
- Beads and string for the necklace.
- Step by step tutorial from Craft Passion