Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
OMG! You won’t believe what I have found today. These baby doll hand and feet coat racks are just too cute.
To make them, you’ll Need the following item. The list looks long, but the project is really simple.
- Soft body doll with hard plastic hands and feet (they will need to have a backing on them)
- Piece of wood, about 2 feet long
- 12 screws
- Heavy duty keyhole hangers
- Drywall anchors and screws
- GE Silicone II household glue
- Pen or pencil
- Sand paper
- X-acto knife with chisel like blade (#17)
- Sense of humor