Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Custom picture frames with your family pictures add a lot of charming to your room. Making custom picture frames is easy and costs almost nothing if you use recycled materials around your house. What you need for this DIY craft project are
- An empty CD case
- A gift wrapper or any other scrap book paper
- A piece of cardboard for the frame
- A photo of your choice – measuring the cover of the cd frame
- Ribbons and other embellishments to decorate your frame
- Pair of Scissors/ Cutting Blade
- Mounting tape
- Step by step tutorial from inspiring how here