Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Kids love to play with chalk Drawing with chalk on the driveway is fun Do you know that you can make your own chalk easily? This chalk project is guaranteed to be one of your most sought after activities for kids To make your own chalk, you will need
- Toilet paper or paper towel tubes
- Duct tape
- Wax paper
- Small bucket or disposable container to make the recipe
- ¾ cup of warm water
- 1 ½ cups Plaster of Paris
- 2-3 tablespoons of tempera paint
- Paper bag or a “mess mat”
- Step by step instructions from oh my handmade