Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Decorative bows are very useful in home decoration, gift wrapping, fashion, and so on. Do you know that you can make your own bows easily? Today let’s learn how to make bows with a fork. With this trick, making bows become so simple. You can always make picture perfect bows every single time. To make an adorable little fork bow, all you need are a fork and ribbon of your choice.
How To Make Bows With A Fork?
- Wrap one end of the ribbon behind the fork and the other in front.
- Then loop back one end of the ribbon forward and get into the hole in the middle.
- Pull the same end to the front through the middle of the fork.
- And pull it through the home as shown in the picture.
- Organize it a bit and you bow is already perfect to use.