Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Sometimes simplicity means good. This hairstyle is a simple twist of the basic fishtail braid. The “messy” braid together with the beautiful flowers make this such a beautiful and adorable hairstyle.
- Start with clean dry or slightly damp hair.
- Divide your hair into two even sections.
- Take a thick strand of hair from one section over itself and add it to the other section.
- Do the same for the other section
- Keep repeating this process until you reach the end. You can vary the tightness and the strand thickness to make it look
- more interesting and “messy”.
- Tie with a hair band at the end, and add some pretty hair accessories to finish your hairstyle