Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Having a colorful flower tower in your backyard, front door, porch, or patio adds a lot of cuteness to your landscaping. It is fun and easy to build a beautiful flower tower. You only need 11 steps to build a flower tower. They are,
- Create a wire tower
- Tie the wire tower with cables
- Cover the tower in fabric
- Secure the fabric to the tower
- Fill the tower with garden soil
- Fill the container with garden soil
- Cut slits on your garden tower
- Plant flowers in the slits
- Plant flowers on top of the tower
- Keep your flower tower wet
- Enjoy your flower tower!