Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Occasionally we want to do something different from routine. So today let’s give regular hotdogs a little twist! These twisted hotdog buns look very cute and delicious. They are easy and fun to make too. To make these twisted hotdog buns,
- Roll a dough flat to a circle, oval, rectangle, or even square. The diameter or length should be about equal to the length of the sausage.
- Roll the sausage in the dough to form a cylinder
- Cut five slits on the cylinder. Make sure not full cut through.
- Twist the dough and place the sausages as shown to form a flower shape.
- Lastly is just to bake your twisted hotdog buns for serving.