Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
We have shared many cleaning tips. Today we are going to show you how to make DIY laundry detergent. Making your own laundry detergent is faster, cheaper, and easier than buying laundry products from stores. Here is a recipe for making DIY laundry detergent that actually works. What you will need are
- one 76 oz. box Borax powder
- one 55 oz. box Washing Soda
- one 16 oz. box Baking Soda
- 3 pounds OxiClean
- one 28 oz. container Purex Crystals
- three bars Fels-Naptha soap; grated
- large, clean bucket or other container with a lid
- step by step do it yourself instructions