Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Looking for some festive finger food for the holiday season? Why not try these DIY Holly Jolly jelly shots. These jelly shots are spiked with vodka and can be awesome holiday party treats. Be sure to impress you guests with this delicious jelly shots.
To prepare for these popular jelly shots, you will need
- 1 3-ounce box cherry gelatin dessert
- 1 3-ounce box lime gelatin dessert
- 3 packets unflavored gelatin
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla vodka
- 36 dollops whipped cream (for garnish)
- 36 mint leaves (for garnish)
- 72 small red candies (or 36 if using just one for garnish)
- Step by step preparation directions from table spoon here.
You may also like these British desserts. Check them out.