Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
A heart-shaped cake is must for Valentine’s Day, right? We are going to show you how to make DIY heart-shaped cake for Valentine’s Day. This heart-shaped cake is yummy and romantic. It is easy to prepare too. You don’t even need a heart-shaped pan. What you will need are
- 1 package cake mix (2-layer size) any flavor except angel food
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) Vanilla flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 ounces) Whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring
- Small candies or multicolored sprinkles
- Directions from better recipes
What do you think? Tell us about your Valentine’s Day plan in the comment area below.