Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Here is a simple approach to combine a burger and an egg to make your yummy egg burger.
- Prepare the hamburger meat
- Create a hole in the middle of the hamburger meat with a drinking glass to make a ring.
- Cook the hamburger for about a minute then crack an egg into the hole.
- Continue cook till one side turned brown then flip the burger and finish cooking.
- Add bun, cheese, and veggie to serve your egg burger.