Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Do you use waffle irons often? Do you know that waffle irons can be used to make potato waffles too? Here is a tutorial and recipe from Babble. It is quite simple but yummy.
- Grate potatoes onto a paper towel
- Sprinkle it with salt
- Fold the towel and twist it to get the excess moisture out
- Preheat a waffle iron and brush it with oil
- Pile the grated potato on the waffle iron
- Close the waffle iron and cook for around 20 minutes
- Turn off and wait a few minutes before you open the waffle iron
- Serve with a poached egg