Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Today I am excited to share with you this delicious chocolate croissant recipe and tutorial. What you need:
- 1 container of Pillsbury Crescent Big & Flaky Croissant Rolls
- 1 teaspoon of Nutella spread per croissant
- 1 package of Justin’s Almond Butter
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place the croissant dough on a cookie sheet.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of Nutella onto each triangle of croissant dough.
- Squeeze a little almond butter on top of the Nutella.
- Roll the dough starting at the base of the triangle forming the classic croissant form.
- Bake in the oven for 16 minutes.
- Take out and let cool slightly and then devour.
Keep reading full tutorial and more at Mom Mart.