Welcome! We are glad you are here! If this is your first visit, be sure to Subscribe to DIY Tag by Email.
Which social media do you usually use? Let's get connected there: Like our Facebook page, Follow our Pinboard, or Join our Google+ Circle!
Two year old is a critical age for kids’ development. They are learning new things and developing new skills every moment. You can clearly see the changes on them almost each and every day. They keep exploring new stuff. Here are 40+ great activities for two year olds, to keep them “busy”.
Activities for Two Year Olds
1. Help your child learn to measure.
2. Make letters with play dough.
3. Explore chemical reactions with baking soda and vinegar.
4. Jam to musical instruments (and other ideas for kids play).
5. Play with a muffin tin and toy balls as a color game for toddlers.
Be silly with your kids:
6. Decorate faces with playdough hair.
7. Make Squishy bags into an aquarium for your kids to explore.
8. Make a fruit (or veggie) snack necklace for your kids to make and eat.
9. Throw your child’s favorite toy, a birthday party.
10. Play with bubbles and balls in a tub.
11. Get some PVC pipes, add some seeds – tubes for toddlers!
12. Stab at an foam plate with this toddler activity.